Wesley College – May 11th
Wilmington University – May 19th
Delaware State University – May 19th
University of Delaware – May 25th
Party Planning Tips
-Keep it simple:
- While you should have a variety in the menu selection, keep the menu to 5-7 items. Countless menu choices will lead to a lot of wasted food.
- At events like graduation parties where people will be mingling, finger foods are the best way to go!
- Your guest will most likely be attending more than one graduation party, so it best to try to stand out amongst the crowd.
- Creating a unique party experience can be done through the food selection or the theme selection. Dare to be different!
- Parties can be expensive and it’s easy to go with the first option you find for venues, invitations, decorations etc. but it’s best to shop around and find bargains.
- Oriental Trading is a great site to find bargains on decorations and party favors.
- Take your time to find the best options possible.
-Pay attention to detail:
- As the party planning begins to get hectic, it’s easy to forget about smaller details, such as, guest seating, how to maintain food temperatures, and the pre/post party clean up.
- Markatos Services can take care of the pre/post party clean up to ensure it is of the best quality.
Markatos Services also provides window washing and pressure washing if your party will take place outdoors. The company also provides handyman services and commercial cleaning if needed. Call 302.792.0606 today to schedule a free quote and ask about our Spring Bundle Package to save BIG!